David Fonash, REALTOR
A Helping Hand
Whether a first time buyer/seller or looking to expand your portfolio with an investment property, my goal is to make your real estate experience as enjoyable and as smooth as possible. As a native to State College and a PSU graduate, I have an extensive knowledge of the community and overall market dynamics.
My years of professional experience in purchasing, operating, and selling businesses has taught me skills in mediation and negotiation through communication. Communication is the key to any transaction and I am committed to keeping all lines of communication open for my clients needs. My experiences have taught me how important a trained and caring helping hand can be. Through honesty, mediation, negotiation and communication I'm happy to provide that help.
I would be pleased to meet with you anytime and build a strong working relationship.
Client Relationship Goals
- Buying and Selling with ease
- Providing extensive Negotiation and Mediation expertise
- Maintaining Dedicated and Open Communication through the buying and/or selling process
Real Estate Interests
- Residential Properties
- Residential and Commercial Investment Properties
- Business Asset Acquisitions and Sales
- Business Development | Business Operations
- Property and Business Acquisitions | Sales
- Entrepreneur | Proprietor | Restauranteur
- Certified Sommelier | Sommerlier Society of America
- Coaching Level 100 | United States Skiing Association
- Penn State University 1998 B.A. Anthropology minor Art History
- Penn State University 2001 M.S. College of Agriculture
- Sommelier Society of America 2001, New York
I am State College native and a proud Penn State alum with a wonderful wife, Dana, two great kids, Nina and Alec and two dogs, Ace and Birdie. As both a TMART ski race coach and parent to two ski racers, we are a family that lives for the Winter! In the summer months, I enjoy golfing and cycling. My love of wine has never dissipated despite leaving the restaurant world. I always love to share my wine knowledge with friends and clients.